Do you have a project idea but are looking for good partners to build a consortium and get Horizon 2020 funding?
Do you have skills and capacity to offer but have not any project ideas to submit for funding?
Then the ERRIN Project Development Week is your chance!
In light of the publication of the 2018-2020 Work Programme, ERRIN, the European Regions Research and Innovation Network is organising an entire week of Horizon 2020 project development workshops from 20th November at multiple venues in Brussels.
The event will span over 4 days, to discuss with over 200 participants about more than 50 project ideas on the topics of:
- Blue innovative growth
- Smart cities
Why to attend?
- Expand your network, set up consortia, and build new partnerships;
- Obtain detailed information on the Horizon 2020 2018-2020 Work Programs;
- Learn tips and tricks on how to write a proposal;
- Get sound expert advices on concrete project ideas from former evaluator and National Contact Points;
- Increase the chances to submit a successful proposal and be funded.
How to join?
The event is free of charge and open to everyone but participation is upon selection.
- Check the agenda
- Choose the projects of interest
- Check that all projects of interest do not run parallel
- Consider the assets you can bring to the discussion of those projects
- Fill out the registration form by specifying the title of the projects chosen (form to be fill out as many times as the number of projects you are interested in!)
- Wait for the project leaders to approve your application(s)
- Book your flights to Brussels and join us at the event!!
Please note that ERRIN does not cover any accomodation and travel expenses that participants and speakers might incur in order to join the event.
Willing to contribute but missed the deadline to submit a project idea?
GOOD NEWS! We are now looking for project leaders / idea owners who are willing to give a 2-minute pitch presentation during the networking cocktail at Greater Birmingham and West Midlands Brussels Office (Floor 6, Avenue d'Auderghem 22-28 Oudergemlaan, Brussels) on 22nd November (see agenda).
The pitch is a chance to briefly outline the project and then further discuss it with potential interested partners during the cocktail.
Interested in this type of participation? Share your idea now with Veronica Cornacchione (firstname.lastname@example.org). HURRY UP - few slots available!!!
ERRIN is a unique Brussels-based platform of more than 120 regional stakeholders organisation most of whom are represented by their Brussels offices.
ERRIN supports regional research and innovation capacity building by facilitating regional collaboration and partnerships and the open and rapid exchange of knowledge in a context of trust and confidence. ERRIN supports its members engage in and shape EU research and innovation policy, develop successful projects at the EU level and raise their profile in Brussels.